Monday, October 27, 2008

Chinese Medicine / Acupuncture

Today I went to see an acupuncturist for the first time. I've had recurring heartburn for the past 7 yrs and have been unhappy with the results of my MD. She gave me an acid reducing medicine and I feel there is something else that should be more effective against the root cause.

I was treated with acupuncture today and it was my first treatment. The acupuncturist seemed to know what she was doing and gave me some Chinese herbs also. She also told me I need to reduce the red meat, fried foods and eliminate cheese from my diet. That's all for today. We'll see what happens and if this works or not. I'll be documenting the results of my acupuncture treatment here.

Let me know if anybody has a personal experience they would like to share related to Chinese medicine or acupuncture. No sales posts are allowed here. I will delete them without thinking twice. ONLY  genuine personal experiences are allowed here.

No comments: